For Parents of Children Ages Birth thru Teen
Helping parents break through the barriers to effective communication regarding puberty and sexuality.
Through this course, parents will gain an in-depth understanding of the realities and risks currently facing adolescents and parents of school-aged children. We will take an honest look at sexuality today and give parents the necessary tools to be informed and knowledgeable about speaking with their children about topics that are historically thought of to be difficult to discuss. After attending this course, parents will have a thorough understanding of:
- Why it is SO important that kids receive this information from their parents and not friends or the internet.
- Information on comprehensive sexual education vs. abstinence-only-until-marriage programs
- Current statistics
- Information about pornography, STI's, and teen pregnancy
- How to effectively communicate with children/adolescents on the topics associated with early development, puberty and beyond, and how to stress the values important to your family
- Tools to confidently speak with children of ANY age about the subjects of sex/sexuality, puberty, and bodies from birth to teenager.
$25 per person $40 per couple
1 Class ~ 1.5 hours
"That was really helpful and full of information, wow! I had no idea how much I didn't know. I have always been really scared about the days I will spend talking to my kids this way and now I understand why it's so important. Thank you for such great information and tips on how and why it is so important to keep the lines of communication between parent and child open. The presentation was incredible!"
This presentation was awesome! The information was interesting and so necessary to give parents the tools we need to keep talking with our kids. Thanks for helping us realize that we need to have these conversations and giving us the tools we needed to actually have them!
— Michelle (parent)
This presentation blew me away! So many helpful tips and useful new pieces of parenting info. Your classes have been wonderful in that they help to make these conversations so much easier. Thank you so much.
— Karen (parent)
Upcoming Public & Private Classes
Ready to book a class? Get started today!
Request a date, then gather your group!